• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bonfire Night

Scooterboy 65

I'll be staying in as my Dog is s--t scared of them.
I remember being in my car last year and he was in the back and a firework went off and he went crazy poor lad.
What bugs me is firework night goes on for about a month.

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's like Beirut round here on 5th November!

ECFC TOM

I predict I will hear the first bonfire/halloween related firework on 20th October.

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
I predict I'll hear the first fireworks on 5th October, because some numpty will forget that it should actually be 5th November.

But Bonfire Night doesn't really appeal to me either, what's the big hoo-hah in watching fireworks and looking at a bonfire? |-)

Nice and local this year! Kentisbeare has one of the smallest and best around so naturally I shall be going to that one. Kentisbeare is more fun than you think!

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Kentisbeare is more fun than you think!
No it isn't.

Red the Paper

Banned
Nice and local this year! Kentisbeare has one of the smallest and best around so naturally I shall be going to that one. Kentisbeare is more fun than you think!
I played football for Kentisbeare for 4 seasons. Great place, great pitch, great people.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It's like Beirut round here on 5th November!
I thought the expression, was, "Its like Beacon Heath round here"?

Brinty IFA

Just read this thread. Got to agree with Bob. Been to the Sticklepath show most years and it is well worth the 15 min drive down the A30. They put on a good show, good fireworks, a bit of music, huge bonfire and you could get surved a burger from my dad! :)

I'll be there anyway - but please don't let that put you off!!

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
The Lion will be at the St. Loyes Firework Display on Bonfire Night, as has been the case for the last 2 years. [G]