• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bomb in Exeter

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
I think we need to stop making assumptions guys! We need to stack to fact and opinions - Steve has already asked for this earlier in the thread!

DB9

I think we need to stop making assumptions guys! We need to stack to fact and opinions - Steve has already asked for this earlier in the thread!
Here here, Let the authorities do their job and please no assumption's about the suspect until the facts are revealed

T

tisdales cravat

Not sure this thread would be admissable as evidence as it appears to be mostly hearsay.

Do civs that work for the Scuffers have to sign the OSA ?

Yes they do, they are required to sign forms agreeing to the principles of Data Protection and the Official Secrets Act.

It's not so much as an evidence problem, it's the fact that the media band wagon can latch on to these statements and start bombarding the mentioned station for statements, which can interfere with the daily running of the Nick.

Poultice

It's not so much as an evidence problem, it's the fact that the media band wagon can latch on to these statements and start bombarding the mentioned station for statements, which can interfere with the daily running of the Nick.
Cos let's face it, scuffers just hate getting their faces on the tele.

To suggest that what is posted on this site could affect any form of ongoing investigation is ridiculous.

Oh, and the events did not rate a headline mention on either the BBC or Sky at 8 o'clock.

Last edited:
T

tisdales cravat

Cos let's face it, scuffers just hate getting their faces on the tele.

To suggest that what is posted on this site could affect any form of ongoing investigation is ridiculous.

Oh, and the events did not rate a headline mention on either the BBC or Sky at 8 o'clock.

Who said anything about affect an investigation? The media scrum as I pointed out can hinder the daily running of a nick.

PINHOE RED

Cricky, have we not anything more pressing to talkabout? I hear the `yen` is rising re markable!!!

Boston Red

I think it's about time this thread was moved off WOWS, before it gets out of hand. JMHO.

grantexeter

we need to stop the parade on saturday
as off the bomb

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
Moved to SC.

newburygrecian

we need to stop the parade on saturday
as off the bomb
No we don't.

From the sounds of it, it was one nutter who couldn't even set his one bomb off properly. He's now been arrested and has merely wasted an awful lot of time and money.