• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Blue and yellow striped away end?

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
To be fair though. There's more yellow in the away end than when we USED to accomodate the Turkeys :$

Cravat 2

I noticed it at the Sheff Wed game and, at first, thought they'd put a huge flag up or something

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
To be fair though. There's more yellow in the away end than when we USED to accomodate the Turkeys :$
There is more Yellow there than Torquay fans full stop!

Last edited:

FAN-TATIC

Sorry if this subject has been touched on previously, but why has somebody decided to paint the back of the away end with blue and yellow stripes?

Did a Torquay fan get in overnight, or were we given a cheap load of paint to use?

Either way, it looks ridiculous seeing the rest of the ground is liveried in the correct red and white. Just wtf was someone thinking when they sanctioned that?
Are you sure that they have been painted by City. I thought that they had been bought second hand and the colour was there at the time of purchase. I thought they would be painted Red and White during the closed season.

East Devon Clown

Putting the fun and the mental back into fundament
In my world, multicoloured is a good thing.

Red Box

Are you sure that they have been painted by City. I thought that they had been bought second hand and the colour was there at the time of purchase. I thought they would be painted Red and White during the closed season.
No I am not sure if they have been painted or arrived in that colour, either way it looks amateurish and wrong!

FAN-TATIC

They are infact Flybe colours as they were collected in Clyst Honiton as bits that fell off on take off.

I agree it looks shocking.
Thank you - Thank you! I haven't laughed so long and so loud for a long time! Bloody hilarious.

Last edited:

ecfcnath

Mystery solved, they are blue and yellow as they are from Hss hire and that is there company colours, friend of mines the manager there and I've already told him to get the paint brush out !

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Oh dear, it does look a bit like a travelling circus. And who's playing golf on the pitch??? :)

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
No I am not sure if they have been painted or arrived in that colour, either way it looks amateurish and wrong!
I think they arrived like that.