• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Blocks

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I'm assuming that there will be a block set aside for people to stand and sing.

However, I'm nit sure that the block behind the goal is the best to see game of football, and that a side block would be better. Thoughts?

Expecting tickets to be a fortune!

from Wimbledon's website for last year

Family Area: Wembley Stadium has designated 1,700 seats in Blocks 137-140 in the West side of the Stadium as a Family Area. Tickets in this area are available only to fans that are purchasing 16-and-under tickets. Each child may be accompanied by a maximum of two adults; each adult may bring up to four children.

Singing Area: Wembley Stadium has designated seats in Blocks 133, 134 and 135 in the West side of the Stadium as a designated singing section. If you can’t get tickets in those blocks and want to join in with the singing we recommend buying in blocks 130, 131 and 132.

Think this is a standard approach to have singing section behind the goals - agree might not be the best seats in the house.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm not going behind the goal at Wembley. It'd be better watching it on telly. Will be interested to know who wants to sit and sing in a side block.

Nothing like roaring your team on right behind the goal
Block 134 for me

I thought we learned from the 2007 Morecambe match that we needed a singing zone? There were less of us for the Cambridge final, but a much better atmosphere ... �� Hope someone is sorting it out!