• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bittner

berniesworld

He's available, worth a punt to keep Artur on his toes?

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
No. Next question

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
thought the Hereford fan on yesterday asking about rhys evans said bittner was going to another conference side offering more cash, so despite the fact we already have two keepers we may not be able to afford him in any case.

PeteUSA

So I take it that Artur is considered automatic number one now?

grecIAN Harris

Why shouldn't he be?

PeteUSA

Because he's as error prone as he ever was, the only reason I'm assuming he's getting the nod is because most of the other league 2 keepers are also crap! Not really a really good reason for us not to try and get a decent number one.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
think we have bigger problems than goalkeeper at the moment.

grecIAN Harris

Because he's as error prone as he ever was, the only reason I'm assuming he's getting the nod is because most of the other league 2 keepers are also crap! Not really a really good reason for us not to try and get a decent number one.
He's a damn further away from where most thought he was this time last season. I'm not quite sure what evidence you base you judgement on Pete but it's base is as solid as one on quick sand. I expect you'll be one of those who put the debacle of the first game of last season at his door step. You, like the rest of them, would be wrong just like your dismissive opinion of him is very wrong. Yes, he will make the odd gaff but that's what it's down to now, the odd gaff.

PeteUSA

think we have bigger problems than goalkeeper at the moment.
I couldnt agree more. With Tisdale publicly proclaiming that we dont have any money, and that some of the kids are going to have to step up, I dont think it matters whether its Artur or Harris in goal, we're totally focked!

wemissmoxey

Come on Peter, calm the wind ups down old boy ! :)

Artur was one of the plus points last term and there is no question he has improved considerably over the last twelve months, he certainly has my backing as our number one.