• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Biscuits

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
I imagine Lionel likes them.
You can't dunk them when you're dancing on the ceiling 'though.

On a rare night out in 1997, Joyce and I were approached by a man who offered us disco biscuits. I wasn't feeling hungry but Joyce was very eager to try one. I don't know how it tasted but the next time she needed to "freshen up" she was gone for almost half an hour and came back walking like John Wayne so it obviously didn't agree with her.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
An undetected fracture in a Malted Milk caused half of it to sink into my mug of tea just now. Is there a worse biscuit than one of these in a dunking incident ? No amount of fishing with a teaspoon saved the day.

This could have been posted on the Annoyed or Feckin Dire threads just as easily.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
I created my own choco nobs a few weeks ago.

They came out very well.

Swanaldo

An undetected fracture in a Malted Milk caused half of it to sink into my mug of tea just now. Is there a worse biscuit than one of these in a dunking incident ?
I'd say the Hob Nob. Lose one of those and BANG you've got a mug of porridge.

elginCity

I'd say the Hob Nob. Lose one of those and BANG you've got a mug of porridge.
A Rich tea finger would often topple about an inch from your face. Discovered dunking 3 at a time, clamped tightly together, would help.

Alistair20000

A Rich tea finger would often topple about an inch from your face. Discovered dunking 3 at a time, clamped tightly together, would help.
Shirley you then run the risk of three fingers toppling.:unsure:

The answer is to calculate the correct period of dunkage to moisten the biscuitage without creating an over sodden mess.

Love dunking biscuits me

fred binneys head

Shirley you then run the risk of three fingers toppling.:unsure:

The answer is to calculate the correct period of dunkage to moisten the biscuitage without creating an over sodden mess.

Love dunking biscuits me
Spot on. It’s an art, not a science.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Rich Tea fingers tend to break as you take them out of the packet. Not recommended for dunking at all.

elginCity

An undetected fracture in a Malted Milk caused half of it to sink into my mug of tea just now. Is there a worse biscuit than one of these in a dunking incident ?
Appears this is the go-to place for advice to all dunkin' donuts ! :LOL: