• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Binmen of Exeter

ronniej

Has anybody seen one ? its ******* me off now.

GJW

They picked up in Northam today and my road is on a hill and still an ice sheet (or was this morning when they came). Well done to Northam bin men (real bin men).

mammooman

Not really their fault is it. I'm sure they'd rather get out there and collect otherwise it's going to be hell once they get back to work.

information_ministry

Well-known Exeweb poster
havent seen one since before Xmas

Bins are overflowing

Overtime is the word!

i_m

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
As rare as a postie!

Mark Cordell

As rare as a postie!
The village posties are out in force, got mine the last four days (bar sunday obviously)

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Here in my part of Swindon I put my wheelie bin, recycling box and plastic bottle sack out on thursday morning for collection, it's still there.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
As rare as a postie!
Postie has been regularly. No binmen though. Green bin goes out tomorrow night and the black one is still outside, now oveflowing with bags.

I live 100 yards off Pinhoe Road...grrrrr

StixUK

Postie has been regularly. No binmen though. Green bin goes out tomorrow night and the black one is still outside, now oveflowing with bags.

I live 100 yards off Pinhoe Road...grrrrr
Wheel your bin to the main road and flag down the next collection lorry, might be there for days tho??

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Where i live in a little village they didn't come out cos the lane was too dangerous. Yet they wouldn't allow a farmer to grit the lane cos he had red diesal in his tractor :S