• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Billy Jones dreams of Grecian return!!

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is Tis going to start with three at the back as we finished last season or is he going to switch things around a bit? If so then Jones ability to get forward is of great importance, Deano was never a great defensive full back either in all reality!

Jones last minute winner over Grays will stay with me forever.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
If I were Crewe, I'd be pretty p*ssed off that Billy was saying all this while he's contracted to them...

STURTZ

The mighty Grecian

Billy Jones under Alex Ingelthorpe was very very average to say the least

however he was immense under Paul Tisdale Solid full back

he has spent two seasons in league one now I am sure he has improved and we will need league one experience for next season

Sign him on Sign him on :)

exwick1

Especially as we now need 7 subs' thanks to the league chairmens/womens meeting in Portugal.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
On the back page of the echo today. So obviously he wants SJP return but Crewe say he isnt for sale. I liked Billy Jones when he was here and from what ive read he has improved his game alot as well.

Ill try and see if link on website yet
I bet he does but he can bloody well dream on as far as I'm concerned. I'd bet there aren't any other League One clubs interested in him.

RHINO

Players returning to clubs is not always a good idea and seldom work

STURTZ

I disagree RHINO, we know what we'll be getting with Jones and he won't let us down. Quality left foot, experience, good work rate, set pieces, goals.

Just what we need.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I disagree RHINO, we know what we'll be getting with Jones and he won't let us down. Quality left foot, experience, good work rate, set pieces, goals.

Just what we need.
Lack of pace, weak in the tackle, no positional sense, poor distribution from open play.

Just what we don't need.

mdg

If it was a free, YES, otherwise NO