• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

bigger achievement than last year's promotion?

AN EMPHATIC YES!!! SO SO PROUD OF THE TEAM
every player a hero

Strangely 'no'. Squad had enough quality in it to be mid-table if they had tried a bit more against the lesser teams. Something Tis needs to look at and quickly.

...and even more nerve racking. Hats off to the players, beating a much better team than those we've played on the last day in the previous two seasons.

Strangely 'no'. Squad had enough quality in it to be mid-table if they had tried a bit more against the lesser teams. Something Tis needs to look at and quickly.
plenty of hope next season. we can clearly compete with the top teams in the division and i have faith tisdale will spend wisely over the summer to ensure next season will be more successful. this is a very tough league and we have significantly less money to throw about than most and we have shown we are more than capable of matching any team in the division

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
OP is on the mark for me. This division is full of talented individuals and there's plenty of teams with players on much bigger salaries than us. If you look at the top 11 teams, we haven't lost to any of them at home (I think?). We have shown we belong in League One. Onwards and upwards.

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
Need to book the open-top bus and the Mayor and his Guildhall.

Never has it been deserved more.

KP & Boys

1 minute ahead of the guy in the Argyle shirt at t
Heard someone on Radio Devon say that this was better than winning at Wembley.

Wheres Tully?

No disrespect to the players/ staff's effort. We have done bloody well. However in the grand scheme of things back-to back promotions cannot really be beaten.

Big Ted

No disrespect to the players/ staff's effort. We have done bloody well. However in the grand scheme of things back-to back promotions cannot really be beaten.
I'd agree with this. I feel more relieved than jubilant.

However, today has confirmed that we are good enough to survive in a bloody tough league and I really believe the club will begin to thrive now.

mole221

I'd agree with this. I feel more relieved than jubilant.

However, today has confirmed that we are good enough to survive in a bloody tough league and I really believe the club will begin to thrive now.
Agree completely, still, it is a brilliant achievement to do Back to back promotions and survive the next season, who was the last team to do it?