• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Big Brother

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
Fair play to him. Top lad is pie face
And now a regular in the Arggigle Directors box I've heard (rofl)

Colesman Ballz

Shows just how desperate Brent is to get some investment in, if he's after pie face's wedge ! ;)

Silver fox

Shows just how desperate Brent is to get some investment in, if he's after pie face's wedge ! ;)
Every little helps! Although lards not that cheap anymore :$ just getting my dressing gown :p

general zod

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/SLICE-PIE-Plymouth-Argyle-column-Big-Brother-star/story-27666748-detail/story.html

And while he is not squealing at the side of the pitch like a big overweight Jesse, taking part in half time penalty shoot outs and sitting in the directors box with Porky he now seemingly is being given a newspaper column in Brent's Evening Herald.
Why oh why has this talentless imbecile been given so much publicity on the back of a brief cameo on big brother ?! Pretty much nobody outside of the club has ever heard of him or seen him before which pretty much sums up the interest levels for big brother these days.
Webb as club president, owner of Pyongyang always up to the usual stuff, the hangers on and goons with free parking spaces, silly hats and titles.
Despite the upsurge in the management and squad it is still difficult for any sane thinking Argyle fan to get excited about anything green these days while these Apes are running amok like kids in a sweet shop.
The club hasn't felt like mine for quite a few years now.

Last edited:

Silver fox

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/SLICE-PIE-Plymouth-Argyle-column-Big-Brother-star/story-27666748-detail/story.html

And while he is not squealing at the side of the pitch like a big overweight Jesse, taking part in half time penalty shoot outs and sitting in the directors box with Porky he now seemingly is being given a newspaper column in Brent's Evening Herald.
Why oh why has this talentless imbecile been given so much publicity on the back of a brief cameo on big brother ?! Pretty much nobody outside of the club has ever heard of him or seen him before which pretty much sums up the interest levels for big brother these days.
Webb as club president, owner of Pyongyang always up to the usual stuff, the hangers on and goons with free parking spaces, silly hats and titles.
Despite the upsurge in the management and squad it is still difficult for any sane thinking Argyle fan to get excited about anything green these days while these Apes are running amok like kids in a sweet shop.
The club hasn't felt like mine for quite a few years now.
Evening Zod, saw that on ATD earlier today and made me chuckle, and they have the nerve to call us tinpot (facepalm)

general zod

It's not only tinpot, its also very embarrassing mate.
Most decent level headed astute greens like myself are cringing at the latest addition to the utter circus that forms the inner circle of our chairman and his hangers on.
All the best for the season, apart from against us of course. (rofl)

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's not only tinpot, its also very embarrassing mate.
Most decent level headed astute greens like myself are cringing at the latest addition to the utter circus that forms the inner circle of our chairman and his hangers on.
All the best for the season, apart from against us of course. (rofl)
I feel for you Mon General. ;)

tigertony

Does it really matter who sits where? Does it matter who writes a column? ONE thing matters and thats results. We have started very nicely thank you and will soon be out of sight while you chase around in a tin pot cup.

general zod

Does it really matter who sits where? Does it matter who writes a column? ONE thing matters and thats results. We have started very nicely thank you and will soon be out of sight while you chase around in a tin pot cup.
I am just trying to think about the bigger picture Tiger man, while I am happy with the great start I am suspicious about the long term bigger picture with the reluctant one and his jam -boys hanging around in the foreground.
Do enjoy the ride though old chap.

Grecian2K

Should be EXTRA quiet tonight - they'll all be watching their beloved Argiggle taking on Premier League opposition.

Oh, hang on a minute.........:D