• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Big Bank 'singing section'

Bondy

Exeter - views are my own and not representative o
I dont see why anybody that pays the kind of money they do to sit in the Doble, would want to join in a rendition of anything. It was an on Old Cowshed thing that worked well under that tin roof. Mike Cosway and his bleddy great drum etc...but I dont believe it would work with seated civilised people these days.:(

I agree about that 'music' being played each time we scored. Thats gotta go! It only serves to **** off the other team more. Carlisle had the last laugh didnt they?

PS: Its: Elias & His Zig-Zag Jive Flutes - by Tom Hark, for anybody that gives a sh*t.
see my above post about goal music Pete, if you don't like it complain to the club, hell why not start a petition? But moaning on exeweb won't change things

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
see my above post about goal music Pete, if you don't like it complain to the club, hell why not start a petition? But moaning on exeweb won't change things

Sorry mate, didnt realise this topic was already well covered. I just got out of bed, switched on exeweb, saw the topic, and stuck my two penneth on the end without looking. That music idea is so very american. There'll be a half time show next with somebody like Janet Jackson.

Poultice

Ouch. Just trying to get the alleged twelfth man back at the park
A commendable aim, my apologies for the waggery.

Bondy

There'll be a half time show next with somebody like Janet Jackson.
We already have the Grecianette cheerleaders

Poultice

We already have the Grecianette cheerleaders
Yes, but they don't get their tits out.

Barney Singleton

I think most of people Big Bank like the goal music. Where do the people who do not like the music sit or stand in the ground. Are you all stand in the Big Bank. Just wondering thats all

Barney Singleton

Up the City

Last edited:

StixUK

I think most of people Big Bank like the goal music. Where do the people who do not like the music sit or stand in the ground. Are you all stand in the Big Bank. Just wondering thats all
I kind of think that it has gone a bit American, I don't dance around to the music, I just jump up and down and the music happens to be there, I stand in the singing section at the BB.

Would be great would be someone with a feckin great big drum, but I lack rhythm so no good me doing that.

IMHO it feels like we are losing the traditional way and resorting to music...

Grecian1987

How delightful to see my thread aimed at trying to fix a problem has been hijacked and turned into a person fest about goal music... "sigh" (c. mods)

Anyway - drum or no drum?*

*Am I genuinely asking or just trying to provoke anger? Who knows? Who cares?

Last edited:

Bondy

How delightful to see my thread aimed at trying to fix a problem has been hijacked and turned into a person fest about goal music... "sigh" (c. mods)

Anyway - drum or no drum?*

*Am I genuinely asking or just trying to provoke anger? Who knows? Who cares?
Drum gives me a headache but seems to improve atmosphere