• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Best manager in the Football League

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Top post Ian. It was a pretty decent evening until I logged in and found that the simian had returned. It was like the toothache I thought had cleared had come back even more painfully. This post, clearly telling it as it really is, at least cheered me again and I shall log out with it in my mind. The best thing of course is that Tis ain't going anywhere else for a while yet. I so hope that gets right up the noses of those who want it to happen sooner.
Hey, if he delivers attacking football and positive home results then its not going to get up my nose. Strange as it may seem it was the one up top, everyone back for corners, one shot on target if you were lucky one nil losses that are the most annoying.

Welcome back WMM :)

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Best manager in the football league ?????? (rofl)

We had a dreadful start to the season which Tisdale played a massive part in, we are now having a great run which Tisdale is playing a massive part in.

We currently sit 14th in league 2, I'd say that is acceptable however it is nothing to write home about.

In conclusion I'd say he is currently doing OK (just in terms of things on the field), nothing more, nothing less.

Would I still like him to leave ?? Without a shadow of a doubt.
Welcome back Simian (y)

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Welcome back Simian (y)
What he said :)

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Standing on the terraces at Orient and watching us lose 5:0 comes to mind.
And then they had the temerity to bring on Ricky Otto at 5-0!

I brought my Everton mate along to that one, he was astounded that we kept singing even when being thumped. He was used to Everton fans being largely mute but for the occasional "Everton! Everton Everton Everton...".

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
The best thing of course is that Tis ain't going anywhere else for a while yet.
Of course he ain't ... as if he's gonna trade in his bumper pay packet for possible footballing obscurity.

People talk of his lack of resources, but what resources we once had have been seriously depleted during his watch. What say you?

As for this year, although we've won the last 4 games you'd be wise to remember we went the first 8 without a win. I'm a bit hazy(or possibly lazy) as to whether these wins came before or after the launch of the petition? anyone worked it out?

Then there's the worry that because we're a selling club these young lads we rave about will be gone - and the monies raised will vanish into I know not what.