• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Best and worst...

Scooterboy 65

Best or worst Phil?...or both..;)
Rococos for best Olds.
Timepiece horrible toilet and sticky floor.

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
timepiece is sh*t, can hardly move and the ques get stupid after 11ish.

arenas alright but full of d*ckheads

mamboos is good. full of 15yr olds too

cocos is my fav on mondays. never been on sat.
Mambo is sh*t.

And that's coming from a 15 year old.

tisdale 1

Resigned
Mambo is sh*t.

And that's coming from a 15 year old.
make the most of it! in three years time you wont be able to afford to go out!pints will be over a fiver and about 8 quid to get and it will keeping goin up!;)

Joshyd123

make the most of it! in three years time you wont be able to afford to go out!pints will be over a fiver and about 8 quid to get and it will keeping goin up!;)
I'd rather support Plymouth for a season then go to Mambo, thanks. :$

cityno1ledgend

im goin mambo 2night u18s events ;)

Red the Paper

Banned
Have you been to the Cavern Sumns? I don't know what the men's is like but the ladies in Rococco's is like the Ritz compared to the Cav.
The Cavern is only place I know that you have to wipe your feet on the way out. Exeter's no 1 Opium Den.

Jean Jeannie

The Cavern is only place I know that you have to wipe your feet on the way out. Exeter's no 1 Opium Den.
This is true RtP - that's if your lucky enough to still be wearing your shoes when you leave and they haven't permanently stuck to the floor in there somewhere.

MikeB

Last nightclub visitied in Exeter (and indeed the only one I have been in) was the Bag of Nails for an ECFC Players presentation Evening in the 1960s.

grecIAN Harris

Is there actually a decent nightclub in Exeter?

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is there actually a decent nightclub in Exeter?
Nothing outrageously special but it all depends on what you're after. Personally I feel dirty whenever I end up in either Mambos, Cocos or Arena. Best night IMO is Atomic Pop at the Cavern but Timepiece can be alright, although it was full of d*ckheads last night. On the plus side the toilets upstairs have been redone and now a lot tidier.