• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bertie Bashing

Credy Mackie plays on the wing for them apparently so wouldn't score that many anyway and Jonesey - who had been shocking IMHO all through the conference years - has become about as complete a player as you can get at this level.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cost us what exactly...running away with the division!!?

Didn't realise we were doing so badly!
We are doing very well ,but its been said before that this division is there for the taking & thats true.I think we are good enough to have had a higher points total than we have this point in the season.Always room for improvement.

Kingsman

We are doing very well ,but its been said before that this division is there for the taking & thats true.I think we are good enough to have had a higher points total than we have this point in the season.Always room for improvement.
Agree with this one.

GrecianWonder

I dont bash any players!!

apart from cozic!!

whenever he plays if he gets the ball he runs straight and get tackled and doesnt get back!!

he was sufficent backup in the conference but if we are a league 1 team he shouldnt even be in the reserves!!!

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I dont bash any players!!

apart from cozic!!

whenever he plays if he gets the ball he runs straight and get tackled and doesnt get back!!

he was sufficent backup in the conference but if we are a league 1 team he shouldnt even be in the reserves!!!
I can only assume you weren't at Rochdale, or pretty much all the games in his run up to the Morecambe dismissal. :S

lancsgrecian

Yes Bertie was immense at Dale, brought a bit of mongrel back to midfield, loved his refusal to be helped up after being dumped

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
MOM tonight, well done Bertie

bertie was solid tonight. couldn't stand all the negativity around me about him. cheered him loud and clear when MOM was announced despite the people around me looking bemused. so much better with the ball than the last time i saw him

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Cant believe he was MOTM :D

He actually drived foward well at times.....the only problem was the ball didnt seem to want to stick to his foot at the same time.

Not convinced.