• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bertie and the Millwall fan

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thier whole board is amazing!! My language is a bit choice at times (expecially last night with that ref), but the language on that forum!! Out of order! Is there any need for it?
Of course there is a need for it, you f*cking c*nt.

tom_rowe

Hermann,

I wasnt saying two wrongs dont make a right or that circumstances change. I said that previous court decisions dictate future decisons or set a presedence. They can formulate both part of the defence or the prosecution!

And therefore I believe that if anything did happen part of the defence could include that Bellamy got away with it etc etc, I didnt condone what either player did!

Littlebreeder

Thier whole board is amazing!! My language is a bit choice at times (expecially last night with that ref), but the language on that forum!! Out of order! Is there any need for it?
Suggest you don't go to The New Den in February then if you don't like the language ;)

Fareham Grecian

Well Dave, all I can say is that if the reports of "Berties" actions are accurate, as described by ECFC4EVER and your good self (I take it you were at the game in order to make out of character suggestions like you did above), the club, and Cosic in particular, are in serious trouble.

You cant just get physical with a spectator, like Cantona did back in 94, and get away with it! I know Cantona's "legover at the palace" was high profile, for the entire world to see, but I cant see this ending happily for Cosic or the club, by the time the fan in question gets himself an attorney.
At least spell his name right. And we don't have 'attorneys' in this country.

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hermann,

I wasnt saying two wrongs dont make a right or that circumstances change. I said that previous court decisions dictate future decisons or set a presedence. They can formulate both part of the defence or the prosecution!

And therefore I believe that if anything did happen part of the defence could include that Bellamy got away with it etc etc, I didnt condone what either player did!
Of course, but there is more than enough precedent for assault to outweigh one high profile case. I'm assuming the fan in question didn't complain to the police about Bellamy. If this one were to then what happened in Bellamy's case would be irrelevant. With regards to whether it would affect an FA ruling, their 'justice' is a complete joke anyway so I doubt it would make any difference.

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

Isn't it interesting to hear fans views on a subject like this.

I wonder what people would say if a Millwall player had punched a City fan?

Cue absolute rage the dirty f*cker should be banned blah blah blah. But no because it is one of ours they suddenly become a hero.
Totally with Paps on this one.

UTC