• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Benyon: "Torquays BEST EVER striker"

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
Didn't think you'd ever seen a game.
Now come on Poults, he is saving his pennies for a trip to Manchester this month. But just a shame Torquay won't be there, wonder who he'll cheer on, Shrewsbury or Accrington Stanley/Stevenage? <snigger>

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13845361.stm
I worry for the Chairboys survival chances if that's the sort of talent they are looking at bringing in.
I like the bit at the bottom in particular: "It's always been an ambition of mine to play for Wycombe"... LOL I thought Torquay was his favourite place ever??

United09

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13845361.stm
I worry for the Chairboys survival chances if that's the sort of talent they are looking at bringing in.
I like the bit at the bottom in particular: "It's always been an ambition of mine to play for Wycombe"... LOL I thought Torquay was his favourite place ever??
He was born and supports Wycombe so who can blame him, if to play for them was his ambition. He's left us we've had a nice amount of money, he served us well. Good luck to him.

Mass_Debator

Many say Robin Stubbs was the best, but I never saw him play.

Dave Caldwell

David Graham

Martin Gritton

Three class Scottish forwards.

Don't know too much about greaser history, but have you had many class Scottish centre forwards ?
Garg reject Gritton one of your best strikers?! How pitiful must the rest of the Gulls forwards have been for that to be true?

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
Gritts in is 1st spell was great.....

.....indeed, Gritts scoring against excretia always a great memory !!!

tee hee G U F F A W tee hee