• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bench

loobygrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Each to their own IMHO

C

Cliff Bastins Shorts

Each to their own IMHO
Its just well known for being portrayed that way, not a personal dig.

loobygrecian

Its just well known for being portrayed that way, not a personal dig.
ok fair enough, i quite like some of the bench stuff tbh!

loobygrecian

I actaully agree with Basham, It's for people that can't afford some proper designer gear.
Really?? :S

josh4ecfc64

Well-known Exeweb poster
Really?? :S
Yes :cool: Well each to thier own, they aren't the worst make of clothes in the world.

loobygrecian

Yes :cool: Well each to thier own, they aren't the worst make of clothes in the world.
Well i paid 55 quid for a pair of Bench jeans and they are the best pair i have ever had!

C

Cliff Bastins Shorts

Well i paid 55 quid for a pair of Bench jeans and they are the best pair i have ever had!
D*ck Turpin anyone?;)

Antony Moxey

Can't say as I'd heard of it until I saw Looby wearing it, and for once this isn't a pervy comment, but it doesn't look bad at all. Plus, if it fits well and lasts then I think 'poor man's designer gear' is a tad harsh.

C

Cliff Bastins Shorts

Plus, if it fits well and lasts then I think 'poor man's designer gear' is a tad harsh.
Obviously a square...;)

How much?:$ im Tesco man meself £10 per pair at the mo,just bought 5 pairs for the amount you paid for one,got some nice shirts for a fiver each as well,well chuffed[y]