• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ben Watson

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
How we can keep a player for so long who is always injured is beyond me...

oldbutwise

Feel sorry for watto, got wrongly diagnosed for an injury that turned out to be something else.

philexe

Fingers crossed. He will be our 20 goal scorer next season. Go Watto!!!

DaveE

I didn't think he was up to league 2 status so I don't think he will get a game in league 1 unless we have absolutely no other choice. Whilst I would normally go with the 'Tis knows best' philosophy, we have had Neil Saunders for 3 years. I get the feeling Ben was a favourite of John Yems and may be a bit of a hangover from his days.

I agree with Oli - hope his injury clears up as I think he will do well

St George

I didn't think he was up to league 2 status so I don't think he will get a game in league 1 unless we have absolutely no other choice. Whilst I would normally go with the 'Tis knows best' philosophy, we have had Neil Saunders for 3 years. I get the feeling Ben was a favourite of John Yems and may be a bit of a hangover from his days.
Based on what? Scored 2 in 4 starts in league two, terrible injury record but hopefully all sorted now, shame he didn't go to Lilleshall earlier.

I think the point is he costs very little and provides valuable squad back up..............................................granted, if he can get fit !!

Antony Moxey

Because we'd have to pay up the remainder of his contract to get rid of him. It's not that difficult to work out.

geoffwp

I'm book marking this in the sincere hope it comes back to bite you credy. It's a fairly heartless philosophy you espouse there. Do you live life by the same?

Phil Sayers

Because we'd have to pay up the remainder of his contract to get rid of him. It's not that difficult to work out.
Is Credy ever going to understand this point?

He has been told it again and again about all the various contracted players he has thought we should just "get rid" of but comprehension never seems to dawn....