• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ben Watson

TOP_CITY_FAN

IMHO Watson won't leave. He hasn't really had a chance to show what he can do and will therefore want to prove his worth. Tisdale obviously also sees something in him otherwise he would of let Ben go in the January transfer window. Like Josh said, he will get his chance in L1 as long as injuries don't affect him.

Scooterboy 65

I can't understand why he doesn't win more headers. Wikipedia states that he is 5'10" ;) :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Watson_(footballer_born_December_1985)
Im sat down all the time and he's
not much taller than me when I speak to him in Exeshed

Speaking to a very good friend of his recently it seems he is very happy at Exeter without a bad word to say about the club or the people and is revved up big time to make this season a positively memorable one in his career. He obviously is hacked off with all the injuries but, fingers crossed, we will have this Mr.110% 'er on the pitch a lot more than in the past. Could be a good thing.

Good luck Ben.

Benito

Chatted to Ben Watson in Exeshed on Saturday night and he's really excited about the opening few games of the season! Seemed a really nice bloke and was looking forward to getting stuck into pre-season training this week.

A certain ginger midfielder seemed to have a had a few too many ales.

Last edited:

exwick1

What? Sheldon back in town then???

denny

Ginger Ale lol