• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ben Hamer

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The game on Friday against is his last game for us, as confirmed by the OfficialECFC person. We should give him a good send off. As a thanks for his efforts.

Mr Bridger

Artur Krysiak between the sticks for the last 3 games, I'm happy with that.

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
I thought today was his last game and it looked like he was waving goodbye. Ah well good stuff, think he has done alright for us.

stuartsdog

he made some good stops toady
as said lets give him a top send off next week

wemissmoxey

he made some good stops toady
Wasn't he the fat chap from Neighbours ? :S

For the record, I don't rate Hamer.

Last edited:

CoomA

Time for me to break my silence on benno. In my view he has done a good job for us between the sticks.yes granted he ain't the best keeper in the world but league 1 standards he's up there and his reaction to our winner today shows he is a winner.tis put him on the shopping list

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
a fellow season ticket holder who works in chard spoke to hamer this morning while he was having a fried breakfast. Hamer told him his last game is on friday. this takes him past three months from when he signed but is three months from his first game v walsall.

Hope the club has got this confirmed so no risk of a points deduction, previously on this thread it was suggested today would be his last game and radio devon had stated on a few occassions they believed he would miss the final two.

Mr Bridger

I was talking to Artur Krysiak before the game today and he said Hamer would be playing his last game against Oldham.

dommers

Hope the club has got this confirmed so no risk of a points deduction, previously on this thread it was suggested today would be his last game and radio devon had stated on a few occassions they believed he would miss the final two.
I think you safely assume that the club take no notice of what is posted here.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I think you safely assume that the club take no notice of what is posted here.
Thank f*ck for that. :)