• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ben Bradshaw

Barum

So he has 5 more years as Exeter's MP.

Not knowing the political situation at the other end of the Tarka Line, is this good, bad or irrelevant to City regarding redeveloping/buying back SJP?

the dog2

He's been there for about 20 years already and has done f--- all so I would say don't hold your breath

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
He's been there for about 20 years already and has done f--- all so I would say don't hold your breath
Has been very supportive of ECFC since the Trust took over. Stepped in to sort out Santos Gaia's problems with a work permit, is just one example.

Thames Valley Red

Has been very supportive of ECFC since the Trust took over. Stepped in to sort out Santos Gaia's problems with a work permit, is just one example.
He only showed an interest mind when he realised it was a winner and he would get some PR from it. Took him some time to show some interest. (Taps Nose!)

Antony Moxey

I guess that would depend on whether the club had asked for any help and about what specifically before saying he's done nothing.

davecg

If anyone at the club could get us into a position to either buy back SJP or redevelop it Im sure he would help, until then I dont really see what he could do.

rightwing

Well-known Exeweb poster
I had reasonably helpful correspondence with him on some aspect of ground redevelopment about 5 or 6 years ago. However I can't honestly now remember what it was about!

Last edited:

arthur

I have stood next to him on the big bank on a number of occasions..

PeteUSA

I have stood next to him on the big bank on a number of occasions..
Did he tell you to bugger off, and stop standing by him?

mdg

Turned up at Wembley, I seemed to remember
Not sure if he attends every week, probably too busy!