• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Beer

AndrewP

I enjoy my monthly visit to SJP - not just for the football but a nice pint of Tribute.
Just can't get it anywhere near my house, so while I'm down this weekend I fancy picking up a crate (or 2) to bring back and stock up the fridge.

Anyone know where in Exeter you can buy tribute ale in bottles to take home ?.

Ta muchly

Andrew Parsons

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sainsbury's are doing it at the minute I think (in Alphington) Tescos out Digby might as well. There is a Beer Lovers Thread somewhere.

Actually Makro might do crates of it, don't quote me on that though.

AndrewP

Ta, Tesco's Digby is enroute so I'll dive in On the way home.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ta, Tesco's Digby is enroute so I'll dive in On the way home.
I'm not 100% sure that it's out at Tesco but it's been in Sainsburys for weeks.

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
I believe you're right Jan, I'm sure I have seen Tribute at Tesco Digby. AndrewP - try and pick up a bottle or two of Skinner's Betty Stogs - I'm sure you will enjoy it!

StixUK

Try Majestic on Marsh Barton, they do discounts for cases due to amount they buy. A good choice down there!

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Dishwater.....

Newtonpop

Have been getting Tribute from various Asda's in Essex for month's now.

And it is not dishwater, it is proper ale unlike the gnatspiss lager you probably drink, Credy;)

AndrewP

Neither the Asda, Sainsbury's or Tesco's in Leamington have ever had (that I've seen anyway).

Dishwater - no, I find it alarmingly drinkable on a Saturday before a game - problem is i've always got a 160 mile drive home afterwards !.

Majestic sounds like a plan though - maight have trouble buying it by the box load in a supermarket......