• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Be tiverton on FM10

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/

Once ive sorted out all of FM then i will download this file.. Be Truro and take them all the way!!

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Although reading on its a unofficial file so will wait n see about it actually.. Would be Awesome if FM in there next addition made these leagues available off there own back

AlphaDevil2

Yes it is an unofficial file, however it was created by Superbladesman with help from several others. I would suggest anyone wishing to have this update goes to the SI games forum and particularly the thread Super Bladesman’s English National League System Update: Taking FM10 to Level 10. However be aware that you will need to register on the forums to see the thread. This is an updated version which has fixed several issues and I believe that there will be future versions as there is still an issue with finances.

However it is a good addition to the FM universe, at the minute I am the mighty Willand.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cool cool ill register laters...

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
i might give it a wee while.. would love to have a go with tiverton or truro.. but the problem is i dont want to download then crash my system. i think it would be good if SI would take the file and make it a official download and check thru to iron out any problems

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
SI won't do that. They will be too busy fixing the bugs in their own files and then making the next one. There is no money in them going over fan-made content so they won't be interested.

However I regularly download fan-made content for FM9 and various other games and on the whole you don't get any major problems. The worst I have ever had is having the reinstall the game, but that has only been once or twice and never with FM.

seen that version on the forum, going to have a go of it but im gonna wait a month or 2 untill the guys putting in all the hard work, have settled down a bit on the version and iorned out most of the bugs but it looks good!

curently playing as Exeter City (see if i can do better than Sir Tis) and Atletico Madrid (cant do any worse really) in the same game..

and got another game as Fiorentina

WillsC88

do u guys know where u can download the offical badges for the premier league clubs?

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
www.sortitoutsi.net usually has everything you could want.