• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Barnsley Away Predictions and Build Up

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
A real test. If Sonny isn't fit then I assume it will be Yanic and Jack A up front but the question is can we shut them out for ninety minutes?

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
A real test. If Sonny isn't fit then I assume it will be Yanic and Jack A up front but the question is can we shut them out for ninety minutes?
We have super Chieck Diabete

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
I would assume someone else.

STURTZ

With the inevitable injuries and lack of movement on the transfer front can see us taking a hit here, Barnsley are a strong side. Perhaps a good time to reintroduce some fringe players, and perhaps blood some youth. Play 5:4:1

Like to see us give run outs to Hartridge, Kite, Taylor, Harper(?), Aimson, Borges, Watts(?) at some point. Forward line, Wildshutt (45 mins) and Rankine (45 mins if fit).

Shame we won't be able to build on tuesdays result but perhaps our momentum might get us something, a point would be amazing!

Barnsley 0, City 0

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Colesman Ballz

Unbelievable, so he thinks that it's "all the fan's fault" ! Sorry Gary but you are the one who went out and spent the money paying a transfer fee for him, not us !

Reactions: Ash

andrew p long

Unbelievable, so he thinks that it's "all the fan's fault" ! Sorry Gary but you are the one who went out and spent the money paying a transfer fee for him, not us !
no fee involved according to the club at the time of signing Scott

(though I'm pretty sure that many fans will think that those who helped engineer Scott's move away from the club might deserve praise rather than blame...)

Last edited:

Exehausted

Well unless he is winding us up, it doesn't sound like we are getting a striker in today. Possibly the young lad Cummins/Cummings/or someone who sounds like that. He sounds so chilled with 6 days to go. It will be a huge disappointment if we bring in a couple of poor players that nobody else wants at the very end of the window.

fred binneys head

No, he doesn't think that and he didn't say that.

🍼