• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Barnet prediction thread

Early Bath

The sun is now shining here in Cheriton Bishop, 2 miles up the road and it's heading your way A20000 :)
Cancel that, it is now heaving down, again, in Cheriton :mad:

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sunny here in Tedburn again Mr Bath. Not sure it is going to last mind.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cancel that, it is now heaving down, again, in Cheriton :mad:
Blue sky again in Morchard, this may be the last of the pulses of heavy showers we were expecting this am. Should now be drier until the rain forecast for this evening, but I too am worried about tomorrow as the forecast is still for heavy rain after 3pm.

andrew p long

Blue sky again in Morchard, this may be the last of the pulses of heavy showers we were expecting this am. Should now be drier until the rain forecast for this evening, but I too am worried about tomorrow as the forecast is still for heavy rain after 3pm.
I think a lot will turn on when exactly tomoroow's rain arrives. The last BBC forecast for Exeter I've seen says (after a clear spell from early morning) that light rain will arrive at 3pm and heavy rain at 5pm.

If the rain arrives two hours earlier the pitch will be in big trouble; two hours later and we should be OK ...

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
More optimistic about tomorrow's game going ahead having watched this:

https://www.facebook.com/ExeterCityEcho/videos/1982526998634790/?notif_id=1514560641506328&notif_t=live_video_explicit

*Fingers crossed*

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
More optimistic about tomorrow's game going ahead having watched this:

https://www.facebook.com/ExeterCityEcho/videos/1982526998634790/?notif_id=1514560641506328¬if_t=live_video_explicit

*Fingers crossed*
Yep a good interview with Clive and sounds quite promising.

LOG

Weather report: It’s raining at the moment.

I intend staying up all night to provide hourly updates.

David Treharne

Weather report: It’s raining at the moment.I intend staying up all night to provide hourly updates.
I can only admire your tenacity, devotion to the cause and utter stupidity. It is, at the moment, persisting down in Exeter not 400m as the drone flies from the ground. My garden this afternoon was soggy, not to say waterlogged, but I look forward to your hourly updates, and indeed any other observations that you might have about the impending fixture backlog. Not only that, but also reading about any other issues that you might see fit to comment on in the long dark hours of the night. My next update will be around 10:00 tomorrow.

Alistair20000

I think the Logmeister might be assiduously assembling clueage for the Quiz next year during his night shift. [tap]

LOG

Weather update: It’s raining but has eased off and is not much more than a heavy drizzle now.

This report was brought to you from a 5 minute walk away from SJP.