• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bargain Shopping at ECFC

Rog H K

There will be an opportunity today to get some more ECFC stocking filling bargains outside the entrance to the big bank in stadium way.

ECFC has also had a clear out at the Cat and Fiddle, so if your quick you may be able to get an Ex players shirt. There are about 30 shirts with player’s names on. Names I saw thursday evening were Panther, Fleetwood, R Taylor, Corr, Russel etc.

Happy Shopping

Drew Peacock

What time does it start?

Rog H K

Dave Bennett will be opening the doors @12:00

Saggy

"midday until roughly 6:30pm" "In the event of the game being called off they will be opening on Sunday afternoon instead from 1.00pm to 4.00pm".

Saggy

Hey Dave Bennett, if you see this, couldn't you open the shop today even though the game is off? Lots of people will already be on their way and I'm sure lots would have been heading to your wonderful shop! I know I would have been paying you a visit today and won't be in Exeter tomorrow. It's just an idea. But a pretty good one don't you think??!! Thank you

grecianite

Hey Dave Bennett, if you see this, couldn't you open the shop today even though the game is off? Lots of people will already be on their way and I'm sure lots would have been heading to your wonderful shop! I know I would have been paying you a visit today and won't be in Exeter tomorrow. It's just an idea. But a pretty good one don't you think??!! Thank you
Not convinced! Dave does it voluntarily and it's still not half cold!

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
its nothing to do with dave. its a tony pryce shop

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'll be around for an hour or two from 1pm-ish with some 1904 merchandise.

www.ecfc1904.co.uk

Drew Peacock

So it's open tomorrow?

Rog H K

its nothing to do with dave. its a tony pryce shop
Wrong!
Nothing belongs to Tony Pryce. All the stock belongs to ECFC. The previous suppliers Sho handed over all their stock in lieu of debt to ECFC. What is made in sales goes directly to ECFC.