• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bargain Hunt

Northern Red

There was a good piece talking about Exeter City on some ch4 show last week

contrabombarde

I thought it was great and excellent to receive some free publicity. Martin came over as knowledgeable, confident and he gave a very good account of the Brazil saga.

Tim Long

For those who missed it, now on the iPlayer

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0b14vlm/bargain-hunt-series-49-24-westpoint-31

City bit about 22mins 30 in.Available until 22nd May (if my calculations are correct - 29 days from today). You have to declare you have a TV licence - you do have a TV licence, don't you ?

Can City get more ad money out of JMT Wood as it's filmed next to their sign giving them national exposure they couldn't have expected.

Last edited:

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Can City get more ad money out of JMT Wood as it's filmed next to their sign giving them national exposure they couldn't have expected.
We couldn't get more money out of Chelsea mate what chance have we got out of a local company lol.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0b14vlm/bargain-hunt-series-49-24-westpoint-31

City bit about 22mins 30 in.Available until 22nd May (if my calculations are correct - 29 days from today). You have to declare you have a TV licence - you do have a TV licence, don't you ?

City all also feature in the introduction to the program for about 3 to 4 minutes.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster

You are really Tim Wonnacutt in disguise and I claim my Golden Gavel ! ;)

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Did anyone see it this lunchtime?

Probably a repeat but this was broadcast from Exeter City Football Club when they were in the middle of building the new stand.There was a good item about the 1914 tour of Brazil too.

This extra publicity must be a sign that we are going to win tomorrow. 😁

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Didn’t see it today - but have seen it before - v good little article

iscalad

I believe it's the 3rd showing.

Colesman Ballz

SJP features in the episode of Bargain Hunt being shown on BBC 1 at 12.15 tomorrow (Tuesday 2nd March).