• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Barcelona

finetime

It really is the definition of the beautiful game.

Watch the fourth goal:

http://www.footytube.com/video/barcelona-atletico-madrid-sep19-23123

:)

Donna

It really is the definition of the beautiful game.

Watch the fourth goal:

http://www.footytube.com/video/barcelona-atletico-madrid-sep19-23123

:)
Oh, nice! 3rd goal is spectacular, 4th is skillful.

If you ever get to Barcelona do take in the stadium tour & a game at the Nou Camp. Especially if you schleped round the away games in our Conference days! Even when the place is "only" half full - 60k+ - there's a decent atmosphere.

The mighty Grecian

I like the first one :)

finetime

This thread will be amazing by the end of the season.

Their football is just on a totally different level to any other team IMO. The skill in their squad is insane..

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
All that even before the finest player on the planet, Andres Iniesta, has regained full fitness.

Frightening.

finetime

All that even before the finest player on the planet, Andres Iniesta, has regained full fitness.

Frightening.
Xavi > Iniesta for me

LammieLammieLammie

Xavi > Iniesta for me

Xavi < Iniesta for me :D

Iniesta first come onto the radar for me a couple of years ago... I love watching him play. He's so graceful, and should give players of a less physical stature inspiration that it's not all about muscle in the middle of the park.

finetime

Xavi < Iniesta for me :D

Iniesta first come onto the radar for me a couple of years ago... I love watching him play. He's so graceful, and should give players of a less physical stature inspiration that it's not all about muscle in the middle of the park.
Ah but if you'd been playing championship manager you'd have known him as an 16 year old wonderkid ;)

Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Krkic, Alves - It's a team of short and zippy midgets :D

Watch a lot of Spanish football and Iniesta is amazing but injury prone. Xavi has been controlling their midfield for a decade. A good version of Xabi Alonso ;)

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Watched this game, but thought the last goal was the best for sheer bloody cheek. They look like they're playing for fun.

Still think the real sensation so far in Spain has been the way Kaka has slotted straight in at Madrid. This year it'll be a contest at least and El Classico should be even better viewing than ever.

Last edited:

LammieLammieLammie

So, Xavi or Iniesta?

Forever 7 will go for Xavi over Iniesta everyday of the week, I'm still not so sure....