• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Barcelona v Chelsea

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
Christ, the game's over, so stop the whinging ffs. There's always next year... |-)

Last edited:

saxonlad

I wouldn't say that I tar everyone with the same brush but I admit that I will generalise, I think it's a fairly common thing in football. Most people have opinions on what, for example, Millwall and Man U fans are like so I don't see why Chelsea should be any different. We all know that not every Millwall fan is a violent scumbag and that there are some genuine United fans who were born and bred in Manchester, doesn't mean that we don't apply stereotypes though :)
I am a respectable married man with a young son. I have a job and a mortgage. I am 6 foot tall, fairly well built, a few tattoos and a skinhead. I have held down decent jobs, the last before leaving london being a General Manager of a print finishers. I have been involved in trouble at football in the past but have gone forward. You see me in a pub at a football match and without speaking to me you think what?

saxonlad

Christ, the game's over, so stop the whinging ffs. There's always next year... |-)
Who's whinging? And who rattled your cage? If you don't like it go to another thread FFS.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
I am a respectable married man with a young son. I have a job and a mortgage. I am 6 foot tall, fairly well built, a few tattoos and a skinhead. I have held down decent jobs, the last before leaving london being a General Manager of a print finishers. I have been involved in trouble at football in the past but have gone forward. You see me in a pub at a football match and without speaking to me you think what?
TBH I can't tell you what I'd think though, not without meeting you, and TBH I'm not really sure why you need to know. Are you seriously telling me that you have never had a first impression about someone, or hold an opinion of a team?

Chelsea aren't the only team whose fans I tend to find punchy though, I went to a number of Blackburn games with someone who'd supported them all his life and was one of the nicest blokes you could meet, however the rest of the fans seemed a bit angry (although that might be because I saw them lose 6-2 at the Emirates, 4-1 at Old Trafford and in extra time to Chelsea in the FA Cup SF :D)

saxonlad

TBH I can't tell you what I'd think though, not without meeting you, and TBH I'm not really sure why you need to know. Are you seriously telling me that you have never had a first impression about someone, or hold an opinion of a team?

Chelsea aren't the only team whose fans I tend to find punchy though, I went to a number of Blackburn games with someone who'd supported them all his life and was one of the nicest blokes you could meet, however the rest of the fans seemed a bit angry (although that might be because I saw them lose 6-2 at the Emirates, 4-1 at Old Trafford and in extra time to Chelsea in the FA Cup SF :D)
So, Chelsea fans are punchy now as well! I don't need to know but just curious as to what you may have thought. I make first impressions about people all the time, human nature aint it? I very rarely find out if my impressions are correct though. I also have many opinions about many teams, some would surprise you others may not.
When did Chelsea play Blackburn in an FA Cup Semi Final???

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
When did Chelsea play Blackburn in an FA Cup Semi Final???
About 3 years ago, it was at Old Trafford and ended up going to extra time. I think that Blackburn scored first and then the winner came really late on which was a bit annoying because I was looking forward to penalties as a neutral :D

top red

top red

There's always next year... |-)
spoken like a true liverpool fan

saxonlad

About 3 years ago, it was at Old Trafford and ended up going to extra time. I think that Blackburn scored first and then the winner came really late on which was a bit annoying because I was looking forward to penalties as a neutral :D
2006/2007, Lampard scored first, Roberts equalised the Ballack got the winner in et. Manure beat Watford in the other semi and Chelsea went on to win it 1-0, GET IN!:D
I wasn't doubting your knowledge by the way;)

saxonlad