• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Banning Orders

Herschel

RIP Stanno, City Legend never to be forgotten
The problem is if someonme caught letting off a smoke cannister,as innocuous as it seems and is let off by a slap on the wrist,some ***** will 'up the ante' and bring in a rocket flare
Spot on IMO.

Not just that either..........what about if someone has severe asthma and has to inhale that sh*t? What about young kids??

In Europe, they hold flares above their heads so that the smoke goes up into the sky............at the scum game, it was thrown down the terrace into a group of supporters.

Last edited:

The_Original

The #1 MC in Devon, and Exeweb's top boy.
In Europe, they hold flares above their heads so that the smoke goes up into the sky............at the scum game, it was thrown down the terrace into a group of supporters.
Yeah because we knew that if we held it in the air we would get caught and banned.

I hope the grassing w*nker in the Big Bank is happy now anyway.

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Apparently when enraged, Hitler was known to chew the carpet (as in wilton)! Thats what my mum told me anyway. She seemed quite serious when she told me.

EDIT: Just googled it. evidently my mum wasnt wrong. No wonder he had full dentures when they claimed they'd recovered his remains!

Rae, for some reason this thread went off track and people are bragging about throwing flares and stuff into crowds. Can we get back to Hitlers missing testicle, and his tendancy to chew the carpet when he got annoyed? (Might be an idea for Mr Original there!)

Herschel

RIP Stanno, City Legend never to be forgotten
Yeah because we knew that if we held it in the air we would get caught and banned.
It's "we" now is it?

Interesting...................

Besides, how about if you knew you'd get caught and banned, you don't f*cking do it in the first place??

Mackster

...:D...

I have the match video of the home game against Bolton from April 1988(Bolton recorded all of their games,a rariety in the 4th Division at the time)....Less than 2,000 there & boy does SJP look a sorry sight...

Atmosphere ..!!..The SJP in Devon has never had that much in my 40 years of watching(like most other clubs of our size,i might add)...Lots of moaning over the years though..
So what you are saying Olds is that a lot of the old bastards like ********, Sturtz & Pete are perpetutating a myth that the Cowshed was a hotbed of a fanatical support whereas the truth was they only ever turned up for games like Newcastle.

So in fact the younger fans are making a decent fist of it really but seem to lack the intelligence and wit to come up with some decent songs and think apeing our European cousins os the way to go. I hate Citeh fans copying the Poznan.

My memories of the 80's of watching Spurs play the "bigger" or local teams was one of being squashed to death, being covered in lager & **** and running from the ICF or Headhunters. I loved it :D

Last edited:

Grecian Max

I don't mind Man City doing the poznan - they saw the Lech fans doing it and thought "that's looks great", and have used ever since. This is natural terrace culture. Most chants are unoriginal, apart from the top teams that have 70,000 people to come up with something.

The two Bundesliga games I saw in August surpassed me - Hamburg as a big old industrial city, standing on their terrace in a stadium of near 60,000, I thought the atmosphere would be incredible - but it was actually sh*te, full of moaning idiots like the Big Bank :D

FC Augsburg on the other hand were superb on their terrace, which felt like a bigger BB - I wish we could get some sort of ultra movement going - their lads weren't trouble makers, but there to make constant noise and it bloody worked. Palace fans started one 5/6 years ago and now create a great atmosphere IMO. I actually think it's forward thinking to go for Euro type atmosphere - it's because it's way, way, way better than what we do in England, and that's at all clubs.

Last edited:

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
It's "we" now is it?

Besides, how about if you knew you'd get caught and banned, you don't f*cking do it in the first place??
Far too simple that :(

Oldsmobile-88

So what you are saying Olds is that a lot of the old bastards like ********, Sturtz & Pete are perpetutating a myth that the Cowshed was a hotbed of a fanatical support whereas the truth was they only ever turned up for games like Newcastle.
A myth gets embelished with time....The Cowshed was finished after 1985..The walkway that was put in the front,the lighting & the stopping of fans from transfering from the BB saw to that.

There was a bit of aggro at times when opposing teams infiltrated around the T Stand area of the Cowshed,this added to the atmosphere/excitement in a strange sort of way..(very 1970's early 80's)....,I believe its a different sort of supporter who turns up these days,certainly a lot more females & kids...Something that would not have happened when the likes of Cardiff & both Bristol clubs put appearences in the Cowshed....The average crowd figure for those years,bear that out...

Anyone remember the blue 'Paddy Wagon' that used to be parked in St James Rd ?...Anyone nicked was put in there to cool their heels until after the game ..

Willy Nilly

I have seen football all over the World and the South Americans are some of the best. Do you know what helps, though? The fact that it's really cheap to go (even for them)!

crocks

It's "we" now is it?

Herschel; that sort of logic doesnt even penetrate into their tiny little brains.