• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

back to basics

Ashecfc

A distinct lack of tackling in the midfield there Ashecfc. City would be conceding possession of the pitch until the opposition got to the 18 yard box.
My thoughts too! hence the lack of "bite" comment.

Lyme Grecian

we have good strikers at the club
Unfortunately this is a myth.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
6 page thread & its looks as if every conceivable combination has been mentioned,except one.McAllister isnt suspended for the whole season,only 3 matches ,so where should he figure in Tis's grand scheme?

pelsey

You can shove your stone island up your arse, this
6 page thread & its looks as if every conceivable combination has been mentioned,except one.McAllister isnt suspended for the whole season,only 3 matches ,so where should he figure in Tis's grand scheme?
On the bench IMO.

tisdale 1

Resigned
on the pitch he could be the missing link up front.stewart and stanno with him would be good,in pre-season he look very good,great touch good vision and can also be a very good targetman.

unless the strikeforce produce something great at the weekend he should play next week.

BIG DADDY

on the pitch he could be the missing link up front.stewart and stanno with him would be good,in pre-season he look very good,great touch good vision and can also be a very good targetman.

unless the strikeforce produce something great at the weekend he should play next week.
its got nothing to do with the strike force why the forwards are not scoring,tis has told the forwards to run back /track back rather than let our forwards cause havoc in the opposing half, the only time we get forward is from a set piece, tis has got to take the reins off and let the boys do there stuff up the front,rather than invite teams to attack us ,we are not good enough to keep teams out for 90min waiting for our 1 chance that we normally miss because we are too knackered to take it

Grecian1987

Bid Daddy... are you actually Richard Logan!?

tisdale 1

Resigned
tisdale cant take the blame for them not scoring.How many chances over the last few games has watson,stanno,logan had to score to many.Even at bradford stanno could of had three, watson should of had 1 and the same with logan! so they have had the chances but cant put them away.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Bid Daddy... are you actually Richard Logan!?
Many have thought that - but I've deffo seen BD post during a match before.

I believe he is a mate of Logie.

Ian Sideman

Many have thought that - but I've deffo seen BD post during a match before.

I believe he is a mate of Logie.
Logie carries a blackberry in his sock!:D