• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

back to basics

Stewie should be on the right of midfield.

Logie should be up top.

Moxey should be left midfield.

A N Other should be left back.

After that, Tis can decide ! ;)
orbesteller should get his chance

BIG DADDY

Number 1: BEN SHOULD BE PLAYIN
Number 2: SERCS DID NOTHING WRONG EITHER
Number 3: times have changed since last season and we need to adapt! Other than that I think you are right.
sorry forgot ben watson him and stan are competing for that place,number 3: dont believe there is that bigger gap between bsp and league 2 our players are young,think tis found a winning formula last season and now he has tinkered about with it hence thats why we are not playing as well as we did last season,thats why he needs to go back and have a re think , before he can go forward

ECFC '72

Laughing at the people showing their true colours
orbesteller should get his chance
TBH, I don't care who plays there at the moment, just so long as they are a proper left back, and somebody who knows how to defend. Whether that's Obersteller, Fred Murray, or Rob Edwards even, I don't care. Anybody, so that Moxey can go back to his natural position.

ECFC07

I think it is time for a big reshufle as well
I think that's exactly what we don't want, right now, the players need to get used to the new league and playing styles, mixing things up will only make it harder for us to settle.

BIG DADDY

TBH, I don't care who plays there at the moment, just so long as they are a proper left back, and somebody who knows how to defend. Whether that's Obersteller, Fred Murray, or Rob Edwards even, I don't care. Anybody, so that Moxey can go back to his natural position.
something we agree on

sorry forgot ben watson him and stan are competing for that place,number 3: dont believe there is that bigger gap between bsp and league 2 our players are young,think tis found a winning formula last season and now he has tinkered about with it hence thats why we are not playing as well as we did last season,thats why he needs to go back and have a re think , before he can go forward
I think the Reason we are not playing as well is because the opposition are better and we have had one of the toughest starts. Also are we actually playing much worse than what we were playing like at the beginning of last season? But only time will tell who is right until then in Tis I trust (however much I question him)

information_ministry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Watson up front in the middle = wrong. He can't/won't jump and win headers

Harley needs a wake up pill and needs to stop chickening out of tough tackles

Logan wide right = Madness

Moxey is wasted in defence

Tully needs cover in front of him so we end up wasting a player

i_m

BIG DADDY

I think the Reason we are not playing as well is because the opposition are better and we have had one of the toughest starts. Also are we actually playing much worse than what we were playing like at the beginning of last season? But only time will tell who is right until then in Tis I trust (however much I question him)
yes the opposition is slightly better, but we seem to spend a lot of time worrying about stopping teams from playing ,and not getting forward ourselves, hence ben watson the only striker to score,last season we played our game regardless who ever we played ,now we are just inviting pressure,

BIG DADDY

i_m
excactly how i see it

i_m
Agree Watson should be playing in more of a winger role -a bit like stanno does- and get the feed on from logie