• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Babbacombe Model Railway - Backfired thread

argylepaul

I have suffered the ignominy of having a post deleted by a Grecian in Newbury for tw*ttery.
My first, and I am not proud!
What I don't understand is why his tw*ttery doesn't have stars on his 'a', whereas mine does?
But, I have to agree with said tw*ttery charge, and will now subject myself to beastings from ********, the bloke with the bike lock avatar and Jersey Thone.
These slipper smackings will take Jersey Thone back to his school days in St HELLier.
Basically the post was a fantastic attempt at humor (American spelling) and light-entertainment, but it backfired like my old Ford Corsair.
Sorry to everyone.

I had better go, as Devon and Cornwall Constabulary are banging on my door with one of those door banger things you see on hard hitting police documentaries.
"Police. Don't f*cking move. You Argyle c*nt" They shout as one.
I am trying to calm things a bit and offer them a cup of tea. It involves making 36 cups. I also throw in some Viscount mint things and some Rich Tea biscuits.
"Officers. Do any of you take sugar?"
"Shove your Cornwall tea up your arse, you Pilgrim tw*t" says the SO19 operative.
"But, I will have a Ginsters, if you've got one."

I hope they will at least let me change my Y fronts. But it appears they won't.

Anyway, the point is Argyle and Torquay are the best of chums, so my call to cardboard arms would not have any takers.
In the spirit of cordiality I predict a 4-0 hammering for David Webb's Gulls.

Last edited:

Red the Paper

Banned
A post deleted Paul!! You wait til you have a thread deleted or a short term banning. A deleted post is a right of passage. Welcome to Exeweb. Keep on posting, you are growing on us

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
I have suffered the ignominy of having a post deleted by a Grecian in Newbury for tw*ttery.

That'll be Newellbury Grecian ...

... If you rubbished Porkie or the GGG you could've come off much worse ;)

Mackster

A post deleted Paul!! You wait til you have a thread deleted or a short term banning. A deleted post is a right of passage. Welcome to Exeweb. Keep on posting, you are growing on us
..................... like genital warts.

He did mention viscounts though [y]

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster

He did mention viscounts though [y]
Yeah. That really took the biscuit didn't it?

Joe Grundy

Viscounts are on good offer in Lidl's. So I'm told.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'd heard that Susan Carter had them on BOGOF in your Community Village Shop Joe.

Mind you, better get Clarrie to snap 'em up quick - before Brian snaffles them all as cheap fodder for his new bovine superherd

argylepaul

As the shade of green is discussed on Pasoti (and as it is a boring forum, which I spend less time on), I wonder how Argyle's shirts would look in Viscount shiny wrapper green?
Personally, I think they would look mint!

On_The_Beach

It was a joke? But i've spent all afternoon going round the local rest homes getting together what I believe you call a 'firm'. I had a handful of former navy boxing champions signed up ready to give you a proper licking and no mistake.

Very disappointing.

argylepaul

It was a joke? But i've spent all afternoon going round the local rest homes getting together what I believe you call a 'firm'. I had a handful of former navy boxing champions signed up ready to give you a proper licking and no mistake.

Very disappointing.
Sorry. Can't talk. Trying to get the Police to pay for the damage to my front door. Greedy f*ckers took all my biscuits: Penguins, Clubs, Viscounts gone.
Now I've got a door that won't close, and a hole exposing the cheap plywood; a biscuit barrel that's full of crumbs and a banning order on Exeweb.
And to cap it all, a heavy defeat to you on Saturday.:'(