• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ayup ...

lmartin

Administrator
It's pretty snappy for me. But I am running things behind the scenes intermittently.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
If it's any help, and it probably isn't, I was experiencing some difficulty logging onto exeweb yesterday.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Look at the trouble that happens when you ban people. I'm sorry but travelling back in time was the only solution to get back on Exeweb

HarryECFC

Look at the trouble that happens when you ban people. I'm sorry but travelling back in time was the only solution to get back on Exeweb
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXoQdOsaE50

ahaha

HarryECFC

If it's any help, and it probably isn't, I was experiencing some difficulty logging onto exeweb yesterday.
I do like your location of sieging on the sofa :D

LOG

I'm a bit tired, and this is making my head hurt. I logged in to find i had a PM dated 23rd January 2012, ******** posting, and Barmy has just left playschool.

I like retro, me.

lmartin

Administrator

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
I'd quite forgotten about that one, Harry. :D

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member

IndoMike

Did you pay the North Korean Govt to hack into Exeweb, Poults?