• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Away End Crush Today

Nah, our cup final was playing Bratfud last year.

I'm sure that we'll have all the safety sorted for your visit next year though [y] Must be really annoying as a Leeds fan over the last couple of years, you know that your team is good enough to win the league hands down but they keep on choking when it gets to the important part of the season.

In a way I'm glad not to be in the same position as you, one thing that I dreaded last season was going into the last game knowing that a win would mean promotion and anything else could mean playoffs. If we hadn't won that last game against Rotherham then I don't think we'd have been playing your lot this season.
Time will tell.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Time will tell.
That much is true, but I bet that you aren't quite as confident as you were before playing us in January. Not saying that you won't go up, just that Leeds obviously aren't as good a position as they were after Christmas.

That much is true, but I bet that you aren't quite as confident as you were before playing us in January. Not saying that you won't go up, just that Leeds obviously aren't as good a position as they were after Christmas.
On a footballing basis if we play like we did against Norwich then I have no fears.

Sadly we haven't done that much since January