• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Away End Crush Today

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
our fate is in our hands so we need no one to help us. if this and if that might have been different crap, you lost at ours and we lost at yours get over it fella
Yeah, but we lost our cup final, you lost to a Conference team.

Millwall last year, Donny the year before, wonder who will get the support of the rest of the football world when they turn "Chokers United" over this year ?

Simples.

addie

Yeah, but we lost our cup final, you lost to a Conference team.

Millwall last year, Donny the year before, wonder who will get the support of the rest of the football world when they turn "Chokers United" over this year ?

Simples.
surely somebody must like us oh well on second thoughts maybe not . ah well never mind eh:cool:

Mackster

not bad coming from a tin pot club thats so far behind us we cant see you any more.call that a ground ,even m.f.i could build somthing better than that sh*t hole.8,500 and ya ground is full and previous to that your gates have been far less .your biggest gate of the season (were not famous anymore)dragged all you lot out though didnt it mug.go back to your crap gates again now weve helped you line your pockets M.O.T
Oh Addie, Addie, the only thing I see that was crushed was your ego

Have you not realised you are playing a tinpot side because you are now officially tinpot yourselves?

I have a funny feeling MK Dons will do you in the play-offs.

angelic upstart

That's a game the neutrals will struggle with...

Poultice

Now that would be an issue, Dirty Leeds or Franchise FC ? Difficult choice.

Fortunately Norwich will win it, Charlton second, and Southampton will win the playoffs.

Leeds will finish top in one category, highest paid employee, good old Ken.

Simples.

Antony Moxey

if it wasnt for your sh*t policing
Which is nort to do with us. We have no more say in what the police do (or don't) than you do.

Mackster

That's a game the neutrals will struggle with...
Oh, I dont know.

Normally I would hate all the MK's stand for, but for Leeds to miss out again, beaten by a plastic club that didn't even exist when they were at their apogee just 10 years ago has a certain quality about it.

whitearmy

TO CLOSE THE THREAD

No matter what was what, people where crushed and that is unacceptable, the away end needs to be sorted so it is impossible for it to happen. If people are being crushed then something in the design is wrong or outdated.

Secondly I noticed the back of the stand is only chest high, with an embankment to it, if we ever play you again it will be possible to climb this easily and a quick leap and your in.........unbelievable really. Imagine if we had played you late in the season and a win at Exeter would see us promoted?? We would have brought 10000 down and all would have easily climbed in.

Remember Bournemouth!!!

angelic upstart

That post is hypocritical. I agree in principal to the first part. Then you happily say "We would have brought 10000 down and all would have easily climbed in." Insinuating that the away end would be overful, and therefore fans would be crushed. Who's fault would that be?

I will ignore the Bournemouth comments. I may be moving to Leeds in the near future.

mammooman

Remember Bournemouth!!!
Yep...*looks out window*...still there.