• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Away End Crush Today

Second paragraph, this is for anyone that says the tannoy wasn't working.

##LINK REMOVED##
No=one said it wasn't working..it was inaudible.

That person also says he was in the corner where he would've probably heard the one in the covered stands.

**** Sorry! Web links not allowed for new users ****
This is an effort to combat spam postings. We apologise for any inconvenience.

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
I retracted those words a couple of posts down. It's likely the fans that needed to move, couldn't hear. That is unacceptable.

I think you may find he did in a previous post, going from memory as this thread is way too long to trawl back through
If that's the case then I apologise.

As an aside, Leeds has probably been one of the most enjoyable away trips I've done this season and your fans were absolutely brilliant to us - chatty, friendly and good natured. That day certainly smashed a lot of stereotypes for me.
As it does with most.

I retracted those words a couple of posts down. It's likely the fans that needed to move, couldn't hear. That is unacceptable.
There's no likely about it.

Have you not read the thread? It wasn't heard!

PeteUSA

Under the circumstances, wouldnt it have been a good idea to open those double gates behind the goal at the St James Road end? Instead of all the Leeds followers trying to get through a single turnstile?

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
secondly you then announced to supporters trying to get in that the stand is now full and you wont be admitted!!! this as you will remember then caused leeds fans to just jump over the turnstile in fear that they were not going to get into the game with a valid ticket.
4. At kick off time some supporters bacame angry at being told to wait until the congestion was eased and forced their way through.
And the defence rests M'lud

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
I will be waiting to see areport as there must be an investigation about it surely

Tada

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Crush is on front page of the express and Echo and page 2

Swanaldo

Crush is on front page of the express and Echo and page 2
Let's face it, a dog farting could make it onto the front page of the Echo most days. The sooner they realise that there's only enough news in Exeter to fill a paper once a week, the better off we'll all be.