• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

August 2017 Points Prediction Thread

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I'm spot on so far! :)

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
UPDATE

Just the 2 casualties: Ashford Grecian and CC but lots of others in peril after this good start.

Alistair20000

FURTHER UPDATE

Just Hants wearing his August rose tinted specs joining the casualty list after yesterday, so only three men down.

On looking at the perdictions, the casualty list is going to mount significantly after the Lincoln scene is played out.

Last edited:

StroudGrecian

Great start by City, I'll be disappointed if I am not eliminated next Saturday. We should go through August unbeaten in the league now.

Alistair20000

Great start by City, I'll be disappointed if I am not eliminated next Saturday. We should go through August unbeaten in the league now.
In which case your perdiction for the draw at Lincoln will have to be wrong hein ?

StroudGrecian

In which case your perdiction for the draw at Lincoln will have to be wrong hein ?
Think we're at home to Lincoln Al, and I will be disappointed if we don't beat them after yesterday's showing and the reportedly 'comfortable' win against Cambridge.

Alistair20000

Think we're at home to Lincoln Al, and I will be disappointed if we don't beat them after yesterday's showing and the reportedly 'comfortable' win against Cambridge.
Yes we are indeed at home and it is in the diary so I don't know why I was thinking it is an away. :$

Alistair20000

UPDATE

13 more colleagues eliminated on Saturday (too many to list) leaving these 11 possible winners:

7 Points

Avening Posse
Grecian O'Grecian
Snoop Fog
JJ red&white

8 Points

Jammers20
Billy The Fish
Jason H
contrabombarde

10 Points

ecfc70
Grecian-on-Tyne
memoman

The only certainty is that the dreaded tie break will apply.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
FURTHER UPDATE

Just Hants wearing his August rose tinted specs joining the casualty list after yesterday, so only three men down.
I didn't do too bad with my rose tinted specs did I? Just the two points out.

Alistair20000

No cigar though Hants.

Official result tomorrow when I be are a bit more sober.