• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Attention all you community club owning devotees.

papillon

Echo the sentiments. XL unfortunately would be like a Boob tube.

Good luck with the Auction

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
For some reason this was lost, so I am reinstating it

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Agreed, a fantastic idea. Niceone Malcs.

Unfortunately I can't afford to bid any decent money for a shirt that wouldn't fit me (+ I already own the St Pauli 3rd kit!).

malcolms

Still trying to reinstate this thread

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Agreed, a fantastic idea. Niceone Malcs.

Unfortunately I can't afford to bid any decent money for a shirt that wouldn't fit me (+ I already own the St Pauli 3rd kit!).

malcolms

Right, listen up all you Community owned club loving devotees...

Whilst I was in Hamburg yesterday I stopped by the St Pauli club shop and bought a couple of pieces of memorobilia...A sh*t brown shirt with the club name and crest on the front and a similar brown and white club scarf.

Now what I want to do is auction these on here and the money raised can go to a young supporter who would otherwise be unable to watch City play. So no stupid £5 quid bids

The shirt is XXL so I'm sure you can all imagine who I am expecting the best shirt bid to come from

I haven't given this a new thread becuse I suspect it would get shifted off the main page. However, if it gets no sensible response I may move it.

WHICH I HAVE NOW DONE

Attention Mods: please read the whole thing before deciding to move it to a backwater trail

Last edited:

Poultice

How can I bid for a "Brownshirt" ? Porky would wear out his right arm and todger, if he hasn't already.

And what would I do with an XXL, hang it on the bloody wall or use it as a handkerchief ?

malcolms

How can I bid for a "Brownshirt" ? Porky would wear out his right arm and todger, if he hasn't already.

And what would I do with an XXL, hang it on the bloody wall or use it as a handkerchief ?
Either is acceptable as long as you cough up the dosh..........

And no restrictions on Porky bidding for a good cause.

Last edited:

Red Lion

Not really my thing (as said before, IMHO once you get to a certain age you look a bit silly in replica shirts) but any pictures?

malcolms

Not really my thing (as said before, IMHO once you get to a certain age you look a bit silly in replica shirts) but any pictures?

http://www.fcstpauli-shop.de/index.p...c7_Shirts.html

http://www.fcstpauli-shop.de/product...-Streifen.html