• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Attendances

get used to it,see you soon lol

motorservices

no just giving you an insight as to whats coming your way very shortly,unless you go bust first that is
0-0 aye, no wonder your on here, anyway, id say it will be torquay that go bust first as im sure i saw somewhere you have no money, and board members have walked out..............rats from a sinking ship

enjoy your (long) stay in the Van(hahahaha)arama

motorservices

Thanks for that, but giving that to me would be like giving slime fans AA route master for every CCC ground, not needed, and prob will never be needed

i reckon your kidding yourself

motorservices

i reckon your kidding yourself
i know you like to think you are on a par with us but i have to say there are 3 teams worst than us, and aslong as it stays that way im happy :)

i really do think you will stay up,lots moan about tisdale,but overall he has been excellent for you,and there are teams more dire than yourselves in league two,not so many **** ones as there is in our league mind you,and i include us in that crop.I retain the ability to take the rise out of myself as well,as we all sadly know,lots more awful things going in the world at present.PS i still think your ****e though

motorservices

i really do think you will stay up,lots moan about tisdale,but overall he has been excellent for you,and there are teams more dire than yourselves in league two,not so many **** ones as there is in our league mind you,and i include us in that crop.I retain the ability to take the rise out of myself as well,as we all sadly know,lots more awful things going in the world at present.PS i still think your ****e though

Have to say that a good honest post, and tbh i did enjoy non league, we started winning far more games, took large numbers (compared to other clubs) but alsa the league is a lot stronger now than it was then, i really do hope there are 2 teams worse than us come may

general zod

I know you're a small club but 2,600 is appalling. Very Torquay-esque.

Oh come on, we barely managed 6k against Stevenage !
Giving it the biggie because we get an extra 3k through the gates only highlights how much of a chicken feed operation we have become.
Like one Ethiopian taking the **** out of a slightly less skinny Ethiopian.

I would love us to be able to take the attendance high ground but unfortunately until fundamental change is made to the ethos, boardroom and long term strategy of the club we will always be cracking one off over being a slightly larger fish in a little pond.

It is exactly that insular, parochial village mentality that got us into this mess in the first place.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Most of us are on holiday in August Steve :D normal service resumed in Sept (y)
I imagine that most of the Plymouth populace are also on holiday - albeit a continual holiday funded by we taxpayers.