• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Attendance guessing - Liverpool replay special

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I reckon we would've beaten what was a full-strength Sunderland team if it wasn't for Defoe. Play that same Liverpool team with Wheeler and Oyeleke back in the fold and we have every chance.

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
I reckon we would've beaten what was a full-strength Sunderland team if it wasn't for Defoe.
And Bobby's howlers.

Stelios

2000 ecfc

19,000 lfc

Terryhall

Not sure if this was already posted here or elsewhere, but Klopp is suggesting he'll play the same side for the replay - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35266109

Could just be mind games but I think even suggesting that would have a knock on negative impact to the attendance.

Had a look around online and it seems that there are around 2,000 seats in the away end at Anfield, which is apparently sometimes increased for cup games. I think we would find it relatively easy to sell 2,000 so hopefully we will get a larger allocation once those are sold.

That said I can't imagine the Liverpool tickets selling too well so I would think any Exeter fans who fail to get a ticket could still find it easy to get a ticket among the home fans (although I doubt many would risk it on the Kop)...

I think there'll be around 3,000 City fans in attendance (including a few dotted in around the home fan seating areas), and 22,000 Liverpool fans, so total attendance of around 25,000, lets call it 25,681 just to put an arbitrary figure on it.

uncle buck

I notice on Facebook and other social media sites the people demanding tickets has disappeared totally .With the big fixtures Liverpool have before and after the replay I am going for 21680

TOP_CITY_FAN

Att: 36103 with 3910 from City.

redman

Looking at the ticket sales page it looks promising for a good crowd. Reckon 26000 to home support so far with Members sale tomorrow then General Sale so could be looking at 38000 ish.

Last edited:

PR4 Red

Due to the loyalty system at LFC the gate will be around the 40,000 mark, without the loyalty system it would be lucky to make 25,000

muppetdodger

Looking at the ticket sales page it looks promising for a good crowd. Reckon 26000 to home support so far with Members sale tomorrow then General Sale so could be looking at 38000 ish.
would be nice to know which bloody day it is!

redman

Not many left, if Exeter can shift their allocation we will be looking at 45000.