• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Attachments

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Have you clicked 'go advanced'?

Oh balls. Now I clicked that I've discovered that my paperclip is gone, what have you done with my paperclip?
My paper clip is by the smileys tab.......

using google chrome

Tada

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Google Chrome 1 Mozilla 0 :)

Just a shame that the security of Chrome is **** poor and you probably don't even have your own liver because of it ;)

ecfc01

Just a shame that the security of Chrome is **** poor and you probably don't even have your own liver because of it ;)
Jan I hate to agree with you but for security aspects the Google Chrome is awful. I entered my bank details to top my phone up on the orange website and my Google server saved all my bank details - wee bit dodgy

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
I have the same but no paperclip or manage attachments buttons anywhere to be seen when i reply.
mmmmm. Are you set for GMT or BST?
(You might need to pm Credy for advice on this point ;) )

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Jan I hate to agree with you but for security aspects the Google Chrome is awful. I entered my bank details to top my phone up on the orange website and my Google server saved all my bank details - wee bit dodgy
If the conspiracy rumours are true the T&Cs of "The Google Family" not only give them absolute rights (to EVERY personal detail that they can extract from you) until the end of eternity but also to market the same to every third-world despot and scam-merchant who cares to bung them a small handling fee to Google Inc.