• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ATT 4537 - including 2014 away

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
I was clearly talking about the last five home games, just for the record.
That's still £80 at the thin of the wedge........

streetred

Sorry guys but your home support was 2900 as the rest according to your chief steward were from Bournemouth. They were asked by the plod to move home fans over for the extra 650 cherries to be housed but broke health and safety instead. Good luck for the rest of the season as you played well and we were dire.

Grecian2K

To be fair, its a difficult balance to manage though....esp after TWO successive home games where the stewards virtally outnumbered the away "support" (just like back in the "good ol' Conference, as it happens :( )

Cravat 2

Hmmmmm not sure about that. Looked like there was a fair amount of space on the left. Plus I barely hears a peep from there...

streetred

Hmmmmm not sure about that. Looked like there was a fair amount of space on the left. Plus I barely hears a peep from there...
We had nothing to cheer about apart from the quality of the velvet loo rolls provided in the new latrines. Not!

Cravat 2

You'd be lucky if there was any bog roll in there! :)

The father-in-law sat withus in the Doble as he refuses to use those toilets ever again after experiencing them two years ago.

Got to say I was surprised how quiet the Bomo fans were as you guys made a great noise 2 years back. I guess this time you kinda have something to lose whereas back then it was the fight for survival.

Grecian2K

You'd be lucky if there was any bog roll in there! :).
Thought we were still using ripped up copies on the Pl*muff Evening Herald on a bit of string in the away end? :$

(hmmm - now THAT'S a thought for our last home game of the season....or perhaps get some bespoke rolls with Sparkie and/or Porkie's hideous visages printed on each sheet ;) )

Last edited:

Cravat 2

Thought we were still using ripped up copies on the Pl*muff Evening Herald on a bit of string in the away end? :$

(hmmm - now THAT'S a thought for our last home game of the season....or perhaps get some bespoke rolls with Sparkie and/or Porkie's hideous visages printed on each sheet ;) )
Maybe we'll be able to pick up a truckload of Argyle replica shirts that we can stick in there for next season...

Grecian2K

Maybe we'll be able to pick up a truckload of Argyle replica shirts that we can stick in there for next season...
Is it a coincidence that their shirt sales have fallen in direct propotion to the rise in petrol prices???

The crowd may have been low last night but the atmosphere in the OG was 10 times better than the last two games! There were countless empty seats in there but it was roudy!

The lino was getting it in the neck and our players were getting good support when going forward!

We love putting on over on succesful teams!

Oh, and Mr Perryman leading the singing!

A good night had by all!