• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Atmosphere

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Who's bullying? You are: I'm just releasing my anger on here after I had a go at a few people in the ground (probably wrong thing to do but lets have some passion).

And to be honest I didn't expect any different from you either.
How is that bullying? It is me getting ****** off and telling someone. F*ck me you must be a weak little man if you count that as bullying.

Grecian_Harryj

I may talk a lot of sh*t (lets face it I do) but at least I am stimulating some discussion. If the likes of you with your c*cky replies can't contribute ot the debate then simply ignore it.

We disagree on this one so move on whilst I argue with the rest of them.
You have a deal.

Antony Moxey

So what do you call it then? And why do you have to be a 'weak little man' to be able to spot a bully? But well done you for putting them in their place, I bet that was them told, eh?

Grecian_Jay

So what do you call it then? And why do you have to be a 'weak little man' to be able to spot a bully? But well done you for putting them in their place, I bet that was them told, eh?
Well it's better than sitting on here trying to argue with anyone who will listen. Would you have the balls to do it face-to-face? No I doubt it.

Chudleigh Cannon

Not interested in JPt full stop. Hope we iwn but not gonna travel for it. And to be honest travelling to Plymouth is hardly worthy of fan of the year is it!
Thank you and good night! :cool:

Chudleigh Cannon

I prefer to watch footy in a decent atmosphere,
If you hadn't done so already, you have now rescinded the right to be taken seriously.

Grecian_Jay

If you hadn't done so already, you have now rescinded the right to be taken seriously.
So now you have a problem with abbreviations? No idea who you are so not too fussed about being taken seriously by you.

I value your thoughts highly so I will bear it in mind though.

ECFC KARL

He's not bullying anyone he just wants the fans at SJP to pull there fingers out instead of sitting on there ass all game doing nothing. Completely agree with him

geoffwp

I may talk a lot of sh*t (lets face it I do)
Well at least we can agree on something tonight Jay. I was begining to get a bit worried.

Grecian_Jay

Well at least we can agree on something tonight Jay. I was begining to get a bit worried.
There's always an ounce of me that everyone agrees with, I feel it may be this.