• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Atmosphere

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Probably one of the most fekkin arrogant statements i have read on here in a long time.
Thank you.

Grecian_Harryj

Hate the teens all you want. But at the end of the day they do their best to create a decent support, this is something that is lost with the rest. I am sure the teens are equally hating the old bastards in the crowd.

Luckily I am not a teen or a old person, but I will definitely side with the teens on this one.

Yeh

" Get your tits out for the lads"
to thirteen year olds, thats a classic that is.

stuartsdog

i with jay on this deffo get behide the boys
city till i die

Grecian_Jay

Yeh

For a start I said some of the gons are sh*t, this is one of them. Secondly they aren't 13 they're uni students.

Cravat 2

For a start I said some of the gons are sh*t, this is one of them. Secondly they aren't 13 they're uni students.
It's still about the least imaginative thing you could chant. Jesus.

Grecian_Jay

It's still about the least imaginative thing you could chant. Jesus.
Cravat 2 you are just as pointless as cravat 1. If you actualy take notice of what I read then you would see I said it was a sh*t song. Keep up.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
i was in the flybe stand today for the 1st time and never again lol was only in there coz i won free tickets from npower
it was like a grave yard lol
and yes tha bb sounded ok from where i was sitting as well
city till i die !!
Had a long think about it, and though they were good seats moved over to the BB.

I thought in places we did all right. But not enough time put into a chant to get the rest of the BB involved.

Won't join in some of the crap, e.g. The BWP song.

Plenty of other fans of other teams are having the same discussion, so not just us. The X Factor generation, where everything is served up without having to think for yourself?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Yeh

That was a classic when I was 13, which is some years ago!

Grecian_Jay

Had a long think about it, and though they were good seats moved over to the BB.

I thought in places we did all right. But not enough time put into a chant to get the rest of the BB involved.

Won't join in some of the crap, e.g. The BWP song.

Plenty of other fans of other teams are having the same discussion, so not just us. The X Factor generation, where everything is served up without having to think for yourself?
You go in you pay your money and sit down. You are there to watch the footy and that is what you do. Fair enough. But don't claim to actually contribute anything to the match.

It is common knowledge that loud support helps players. Yes we have a good home record but so many draws, who knows if the corwd had bothered then it may have spurred the players on (as it did on Tuesday).

I am not aiming this at you alone Hants I just quoted you as it related ot Flybe.

You go in you pay your money and sit down. You are there to watch the footy and that is what you do. Fair enough. But don't claim to actually contribute anything to the match.

It is common knowledge that loud support helps players. Yes we have a good home record but so many draws, who knows if the corwd had bothered then it may have spurred the players on (as it did on Tuesday).

I am not aiming this at you alone Hants I just quoted you as it related ot Flybe.
So you're claiming responsibility for City's win?