• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Atmosphere

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
I pay to watch football, not sing. If you want to sing go ahead, but you won't bully people into joining in if they don't want to.

As for making the place hostile, well there's not really much need is there when we've only lost once there in how many games is it now?
Who is bullying? I'm merely saying the likes of you and the majority are of no use once your money has been spent.

Didn't expect much more from you to be honest.

Grecian_Jay

Booing a player who only ever gives his best is totally unacceptable. Marcus has had a fantastic career and deserves more respect. He is past is best but is a integral part of our setup. Total idiots for booing.
Well done. That is exactly what I said. So how is our support 'fantastic' when we boo our own players?

Grecian_Harryj

Who is bullying? I'm merely saying the likes of you and the majority are of no use once your money has been spent.

Didn't expect much more from you to be honest.
Of no use! im sure Ant loves Exeter city as much as you do, god i'm starting to hate the 'ardnut teenagers at the back of the bank.

Last edited:

stuartsdog

Try having a season ticket in the Flybe. I was always a cowshed lad and just dont like the view behind the goal but i'm totally fed up with the stiffs in the flybe. If you get too excited its like people around you are judging you and mocking you.

So many in the flybe are quick to have a go at our own players when they make a mistake but say nothing of support or encouragement.

On the odd occasion some people will join in with the singing from the bank by clapping ONLY. NOt singing, just clapping!

Frankly it's pathetic.

Fair play for the old GS for having a go of late.

I actually thought the bank sounded very good today, from where I was.
i was in the flybe stand today for the 1st time and never again lol was only in there coz i won free tickets from npower
it was like a grave yard lol
and yes tha bb sounded ok from where i was sitting as well
city till i die !!

Last edited:

Cravat 2

F*ck me, this obsession people have with moaning what other people do at matches.

I'm with A Moxey - I am there to watch the game, sometimes I'll sing along, sometimes I'll just watch and clap.

even more boring is the hankering back to these amazing days in the past...when about 10 blokes and his dog were there.

Last edited:

Grecian_Jay

Of no use! im sure Ant loves Exeter city as much as you do, god i'm starting to hate the 'ardnut teenagers at the back of the bank.
Hate the teens all you want. But at the end of the day they do their best to create a decent support, this is something that is lost with the rest. I am sure the teens are equally hating the old bastards in the crowd.

Luckily I am not a teen or a old person, but I will definitely side with the teens on this one.

ForeverECFC

Were to far away from the Away fans to have a good atmosphere!

Ian_Woodward

Not interested in JPt full stop. Hope we iwn but not gonna travel for it. And to be honest travelling to Plymouth is hardly worthy of fan of the year is it!
Neither does singing make you more of a fan then others. If you like atmosphere travel away, home atmosphere will always be poor unless it's a big game, people have been moaning about it for years. Singing doesn't matter a t*ss to the result either way, if it did our home form would be shocking and our away form brilliant.

geoffwp

Who is bullying? I'm merely saying the likes of you and the majority are of no use once your money has been spent..
Probably one of the most fekkin arrogant statements i have read on here in a long time.

Last edited:

Grecian_Jay

Neither does singing make you more of a fan then others. If you like atmosphere travel away, home atmosphere will always be poor unless it's a big game, people have been moaning about it for years. Singing doesn't matter a t*ss to the result either way, if it did our home form would be shocking and our away form brilliant.
Our home support will always will be poor if everyone carries on sharing this attitude.