• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Atmosphere

grecian till i die

I agree jay is defo right but its not going to change anything thats a FACT

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
You shouldn't be leaving the ground able to speak. I can't now and I am proud of that.

And also what the hell happened to the minutes silence? It got hijacked by some ****** old boy singing his poem (lovely as it was) but it just turned into a farce.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
I thought it was pretty decent in there today, better than normal.

Grecian_Jay

I agree jay is defo right but its not going to change anything thats a FACT
I'm not neccassirly trying to change anything, Exeter is a family nice well run club etc, most of the fans couldn't give a f*ck if we won, drew or lost to be honest.

I'm just releasing my anger on here after I had a go at a few people in the ground (probably wrong thing to do but lets have some passion).

The crowd wasn't 5 thousand odd today, it was about 53.

Grecian_Jay

I thought it was pretty decent in there today, better than normal.
Low standards. It was crap and always is. Should of been buzzing after midweek and today's performance.

Grecian_Harryj

FFS we have almost by far the best home support Jay, i travel to quite a few away games and the home fans are f*cking terrible, when you go to an away game, tell me how good the home crowd was an compare it to ours!!! And yes great atmosphere at the back the 40-50 of you saying get your tits out for the lads at 13 year olds, great atmosphere, your lucky to have the atmosphere we have everyone else's in this league is 10 x sh*tter.

Ian_Woodward

I'm not neccassirly trying to change anything, Exeter is a family nice well run club etc, most of the fans couldn't give a f*ck if we won, drew or lost to be honest.

I'm just releasing my anger on here after I had a go at a few people in the ground (probably wrong thing to do but lets have some passion).

The crowd wasn't 5 thousand odd today, it was about 53.
Having a go at the crowd when you couldn't be arsed to travel to Plymouth? Singing doesn't mean people don't want the team to win ffs. The atmosphere has been sh*t at home games for a long long time

grecian till i die

FFS we have almost by far the best home support Jay, i travel to quite a few away games and the home fans are f*cking terrible, when you go to an away game, tell me how good the home crowd was an compare it to ours!!! And yes great atmosphere at the back the 40-50 of you saying get your tits out for the lads at 13 year olds, great atmosphere, your lucky to have the atmosphere we have everyone else's in this league is 10 x sh*tter.
your wrong im afraid.
Bournmouth,brighton,walsall,plymouth are just some of the home fans that are better than ours

Grecian_Harryj

your wrong im afraid.
Bournmouth,brighton,walsall,plymouth are just some of the home fans that are better than ours
Not a chance, not Walsall and not Brighton, and when we played Plymouth it was a derby game, they have 2,000 more than usual there, but credit to Bournemouth they are good.

RobG

Walsall are tragic! ground is always empty except the away end!