• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

At last. the happy clappers are turning on the p e teacher.

foxy jim

Yes I know, I am well known for being a tisdale Slater . I have posted nothing for months. But have been reading exeweb posts all the time. I see the P E teacher is finally getting it in the neck from the fans. Before i used to moan about him being hopeless and to my surprise he use to pull it out of the bag. But this time he has run out of tricks. What a mess, tisdale is clueless. next game he may as well pick himself, Tagg, Edwards, and Perryman. Would probably be more interesting then the shower of **** we have to watch at the mo. I have been a fan of the club for 25 years and for the first time in my life i wanted city to lose tuesday night. Cos If it takes us going down to non league and hopefully tis walking, and dead wood staff and players being laid off. Then sorry im all for it.

Last edited:

Chuckles

Yes I know, I am well known for being a tisdale Slater . I have posted nothing for months. But have been reading exeweb posts all the time. I see the P E teacher is finally getting it in the neck from the fans. Before i used to moan about him being hopeless and to my surprise he use to pull it out of the bag. But this time he has run out of tricks. What a mess, tisdale is clueless. next game he may as well pick himself, Tagg, Edwards, and Perryman. Would probably be more interesting then the shower of **** we have to watch at the mo. I have been a fan of the club for 25 years and for the first time in my life i wanted city to lose tuesday night. Cos If it takes us going down to non league and hopefully tis walking, and dead wood staff and players being laid off. Then sorry im all for it.
I actually felt the same for exactly the same reasons

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Have to disagree, I never want to see us lose.

But as it's been said so many times before, Tis could take us to conference south and they still wouldn't get rid.