• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Assistant Manager appointment

Kingsman

Obviously nobody watched Torquay under Nicholson. Talks a great game.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
What relevance has that comment got to do with anything?

abertom

is that you Steve Tully ;) but seriously I think it’s probably a good balance of those with a local and club background and those who know Gary. Also it’s an insurance policy incase Gary for whatever reason has to return to Scotland or up north which has been known when managers who have relocated to a different part of the country

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
is that you Steve Tully ;) but seriously I think it’s probably a good balance of those with a local and club background and those who know Gary. Also it’s an insurance policy incase Gary for whatever reason has to return to Scotland or up north which has been known when managers who have relocated to a different part of the country
GC is apparently odds on for Up & Under Wigan vacancy !

Bridgy 81

Well, whatever others may think I reckon we’re fortunate to have Kev in our first team coaching group.
I reckon he talks sense and will be an advantage and a bonus to us going forward.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well, whatever others may think I reckon we’re fortunate to have Kev in our first team coaching group.
I reckon he talks sense and will be an advantage and a bonus to us going forward.
Continuity is key to our fan owned club

Kingsman

Wish In was, I've got a few years on him.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Remember Perkins well as a footballer, mainly with Colchester, good player! Very busy midfielder, non stop touches and runs, bit like Collins on amphetamines. Always played well against us Larry used to call him ferret on account of his hair, and agression!

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Remember Perkins well as a footballer, mainly with Colchester, good player! Very busy midfielder, non stop touches and runs, bit like Collins on amphetamines. Always played well against us Larry used to call him ferret on account of his hair, and agression!
He was a player I would have liked here but a higher level for most of his career. He should be good for Archie and Harry not to mention the phalanx of centre midfielders coming through from the youth team.

Bridgy 81

and as I mentioned elsewhere he was binned at Colchester by Aidy Boothroyd.
So he’s already got my vote.
Plus, I appreciate his experience and know how can hopefully help us.
Welcome David.