• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ask a player

Thames Valley Red

Can we focus on the questions for O'Flynn!!!

Serious questions:

Devon or Ireland in terms of beauty?

Does he drink Zyder and has he eaten dumplings?

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
What has that got to do with it? Tony is right, Barnet FC have been in the borough for a 100 years but he is wrong about Saracens not being in the borough and I suspect he knows it.
I suspect he is clutching at straws as part of Southgate is in the neighbouring borough of Enfield? Anyway, if anyone deserves a break it's Tony K he's been trying to make a go of that rag bag of a club for nearly 20 years.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
What has that got to do with it? Tony is right, Barnet FC have been in the borough for a 100 years but he is wrong about Saracens not being in the borough and I suspect he knows it.

Like i said i dont mind being wrong mate. Dont wana argue over it coz as i said i know sod all about Rugby and as said when i read stuff like that and have it told you do by other people, then i had no reason to doubt it. Apologise for not being on thread

Last edited:

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
When are you going to start playing like the main striker that Tis said he brought you into the squad to be?

HarryECFC

Serious Question now...

Ask him how has he changed since his role in the "One Community" work he is doing?

DJH2005

When will he score again.

But sing it in nice dulcet tones please, none of this Deb'n bauy accent singing.

happygrecian

Where do you think you will be in August?

ECFC-SHAWN

If you were a club, how much would you buy yourself for, based on performances for city?

Alistair20000

Are you fully fit and in a position to start and play a whole game if selected ?

wemissmoxey

How much are you on ? and have you provided £1.50's worth of value for every £1 you have been paid ?